Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Paint the Spring - DOTD, Birthday Celebration, Freebie

Hi everybody!

Exciting news today - my new Paint the Spring is DOTD in the STUDIO
TODAY ONLY 70% off
I am so in love with this kit!
I hope you will love it too!







Amazing QP freebie from Kama


I am proud to present you my new collaboration with my dear friend and great designer Linda Cumberland we both have our Birthdays in March - so we want you to celebrate with us!

Birthday Celebration now on sale in the STUDIO
page kit

and lot of extras - save 69% on bundle


This is my favorite all time LO from the collab
made by Kama


Get my Flowery Meadow kit with every purchase of $8 in the STUDIO

and get my Mother Memories kit with every purchase in my Mscraps shop


Have a lovely day
Stay tuned.
Hugs Brigit