Friday, 1 March 2013

In Bloom collection and SALE, DOTD, coupons

Hi my dear fans!

This month is very busy month for me and definitely for you too!

First because of my Birthday coming this month I have a sale in both my shops!
Everything is 50% off!


You can save more by using coupons for the STUDIO PU shop only!



I have a Deal of the Day in the STUDIO
You can grab my new Sweet love collection on sale 70% off!
TODAY ONLY!



We have a new In Bloom collection in the STUDIO shop
You can grab 6 packs just $1.00 each!
Limited time only!







Here are some inspirational layouts from my fantastic CT girls
By Ajva

By Jacqueline

By Kuki

 By Kama



By Shirley

By Sonrisa


And now I have a beautiful surprise for you - Freebie kit
It was made by me and my lovely friend Kama



If you love it you can send your pages with the kit to Kama
More info on her BLOG

So stay tuned - more freebies will be coming your way in the next days!
I am finishing my Easter kit too!
Have a nice weekend everybody!
Hugs Brigit