Friday, 2 November 2012

Wishing you and freebie

Hi my dear fans!


Wishing you ... joy, peace, love, happiness.  The warmth of family and the sparkle of friends during the holiday season are what inspired this special holiday kit by me (Designs by Brigit), Eva (eqrAveziur) and Diane (ADB Designs). 

The palette includes traditional holiday colors spiced with gold and white making this kit easy to work with for your holiday images or holiday card making.  
I am so proud to be a part of this project! I love making collabs with girls from the STUDIO it is always lot of fun and amazing result at the end!

Wishing you is now on sale 40% in the STUDIO limited time only!









Inspirational layout from my CT girls

By Kuki

By Erzsocica


By Ajva

By Kama



Only my part available in the DEN

and freebie cluster for you


Hugs Brigit